Please upgrade your browser.
New to the workforce development field? Have a WIOA contract and are confused about what that means for you? This course focuses on raising awareness and understanding of the new federal Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA)—Title I Workforce Development Activities—and how it is administered in Cook County.
Topics covered include:
- Basics of the federal legislation—goals and core programs
- One Stop System mandated partners and services
- Definitions and examples of types of customers and services provided through WIOA
- State and local governance including allocation processes
- How the local system is structured in Cook County· Information about performance measures
This course is for all workforce development staff including supervisors, job developers, and case managers. Course material will be particularly geared towards frontline WIOA providers.
Wednesday, April 4th, 2018
*To access the member price, you must log in to your CJC account when registering.
Chicago Jobs Council Staff
Chicago Jobs Council Offices
29 E. Madison, Suite 1700
Chicago, IL 60602
|NeonCRM by Neon One|