Please upgrade your browser.
LISC Detroit Career Coaching 2.0 Training
Please note this is for LISC FOC career coaches, financial coaches and program directors with more than a year of experience.
As career coaches and job developers, you have a set of skill and tools to prepare job seeking clients and engage employer partners to make quality employment matches. However, you might be wondering how you can take your work a step further with both of these "client". You do not want to only help your job seekers find that first job, but after that, advance to better jobs and pursue their ultimate career goals. Similarly, you do not only want to simply exchange business cards with an employer, but rather build a deep and lasting partnership. Through this interactive, experiential we will explore how to take your work to the next level - deepening both employer and job seeker relationships in an effort to help our job seekers find long-term careers with livable wages.
At the conclusion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Keep clients engaged in your program post initial job placement
- Build career advancement plans with both job seekers and employers
- Strategically target a diverse portfolio of business partners
- Provide strong, responsive customer service to meet business partners' needs
- Regularly solicit business partner feedback and maintain honest, regular communication
- Transition your business contacts into business partners
This is a 2 day training to take place September 16th and 17th in Detroit, MI.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|